Need to know how to remove pimples naturally and permanently?
Here are few tips on:
- How to remove pimples naturally and permanently
- How to remove pimples marks
What are pimples?
Pimples are a typical skin condition that influences numerous individuals. Pimples are an irritation of the skin in which the sebaceous organs (oil organs) wind up contaminated with microscopic organisms, swell up, and load with pus.
What causes pimple breakouts?
Surplus sebum emission by the oil glands is the essential driver behind this issue. Pimples, by and large, happen on the face, neck, back, and shoulders. In spite of the fact that not a basic condition, pimples can influence a man to feel hopeless because of their appearance.
Some Common Causes of Pimple Breakouts:
- The kind of product you are using on your skin that clogs your pores
- Overusing the pimple removing product like- topical salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, or sulfur over-the-counter treatments. These products dry your skin and indicate your skin to produce more sebum.
- Your diet- You are eating unhealthy foods, spicy, oily foods.
- You pick your pimples that lead to worse the pimple further more and cause breakouts.
- You are smoking and drinking more often.
- Stressing around
- Touching your face more often with your dirty hands.
- Hair products- it contains sulfate, heavy moisturizing agents, and silicones that seep into your skin and clog the pores. You need to wash your hair more carefully. Here how you can wash your hair in a right way. Don’t let your shampoo comes on your face.
- You are dealing with a digestive problem.
Use right kind of products for your skin and hair ( review the products before buying). Don’t use excessive over the counter pimple treatment products, change your diet ( eat healthy foods)
Though there are many medicines that are available in the market to get rid of pimples, they take time. There are few home remedies that are equally effective and most importantly there are no negative effects of it.
I personally use only home remedies to get rid of my pimples and pimple marks. As most of the medicine tends to give me more breakouts.
Let’s just dive directly into how to remove pimples naturally and permanently at home by using home remedies.
How To Remove Pimples Naturally And Permanently
Here I’m not only going to cover only the face pack that will help you to remove your pimple but also the diet which you should follow.
By applying these home remedies you can get rid of your pimples naturally and permanently. This process will take time- a week or a month, depending on how worst your pimple is.
Most of the articles you read states that you can remove your pimple overnight. But that is not the reality. You can remove your pimple overnight only if you have a very small area that is affected by pimples.
Here’s how to remove pimples naturally and permanently:
1. Honey, lemon, cinnamon powder
Honey is made from sugar, glucose, and fructose. These sugars contain amino acids, proteins, vitamins, minerals, and enzymes. Cinnamon contains antimicrobial properties as well as wound-healing properties. On the other side, lemon is used to reduce oil, kills bacteria, reduce redness and gives a scars therapy.
How to apply:
- In a bowl, half teaspoon cinnamon powder, one teaspoon honey and a half teaspoon of lemon.
- Wash your face before applying this paste.
- Keep it for about an hour.
- Before washing this paste, scrub gently.
- Apply lotion or oil (bio-oil) to your face after the washing.
2. Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil has amazing properties like anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and solvent.
How to apply:
- Wash your face and apply moisturizer.
- Apply one-to-two drops of tea tree oil on the spots. Gently dab it.
- Only use this treatment at night.
NOTE: Do not use it on a regular basis [ Use every alternative day to avoid dryness]. Only use it as a spot treatment [Do not apply to your entire face. Only on affected area]
Toothpaste contains ingredients like baking soda, alcohol, essential oils, hydrogen peroxide, menthol, and triclosan.
Wondering which toothpaste should I use for pimples? Well here is the answer:
- Choose the toothpaste which is of full-white color. Not the one which has red, color strips.
- Do not use the toothpaste that contains salt.
- Avoid teeth whitening toothpaste.
How to apply:
- Wash your face with gentle cleanser.
- Apply a small amount of toothpaste on the pimple spot.
- Leave the toothpaste for about 1 hour.
- Wash your face with tap water.
Ever done facial steam? If no, you must start doing it right away! This will cleanse out your pores. How?
Facial steam opens your pores and increases blood circulation, leaving your skin clean.
How to steam your face
- Add one full glass of water in a container and bring it to bowl.
- Off the heat, once water comes to a boiling state. Add essential oil or mint and chamomile.
- Wash your face with a tap water.
- Steam your face with a towel over your head for about 5 minutes.
- Draw the dirt out of your face by using a facial mask.
- Wash your face with a tap water and moisturize.
Papaya has the properties like lycopene, which protects skin from the free radicals that cause acne. It also contains chymopapain and papain, two enzymes with antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral properties.
How to apply papaya for acne treatment:
- In a blender place a fresh papaya chunks. Blend until smooth.
- Wash face with water and pat dry.
- Apply the blended papaya on your face and leave it for about half an hour or until dry.
- Rinse with warm water, pat dry, and apply a natural moisturizer.
- Repeat daily.
- Drink 2 glass of warm water- add lemon, cinnamon powder, ginger
- As soon as you take bath, wash your face with cold water and moisturize your skin. Choose the moisturizer based on your skin type. DO NOT APPLY HEAVY MAKEUP ON A REGULAR BASIS.
- Eat healthy foods in the mornings- Oats, oatmeal, banana. Follow healthy living blogs which give your great, tasty food recipes, yet a healthy one.
- Have a healthy lunch. As I said before, the kind of food you eat makes the difference. You better get serious about it. One day eating healthy and other days jump to junk, oily, spicy food will not going to help you in having a better or a pimple free skin.
- Once you are back to home from work or college or school, do wash your face with a face wash.
- Select a face wash according to your skin type. Always check the review of the product before you purchase anything.
- Apply honey, cinnamon powder and lemon juice paste on your face. add more of honey and less of cinnamon- lemon while making a paste. As the excess of cinnamon and lemon concentration can give a burning sensation to your skin.
- Wash your face after 1-2 hours. Apply lotion or oil to your face soon after pat drying. I use “Bio Oil” as I have a super dry and sensitive skin.
- If you get time do exercise or yoga daily. This will help in proper blood circulation in your body.
These were the great homemade ingredients that will solve your problems on how to remove pimples naturally and permanently.
How To Remove Pimples Marks
Following are the home-made remedies on how to remove pimples marks:
1. Aloe Vera
Fresh aloe vera gel is an intense wellspring of vitamins which can recuperate skin and blur scars. Aloe is delicate, so you won’t need to stress over further harming or aggravating skin. Additionally, on the grounds that aloe is such a magnificent common lotion, it will leave your skin looking and feeling gentler and more beneficial.
2. Baking Soda
Baking Soda is a typical family unit thing with several uses, including the capacity to help recuperate scars. Preparing pop is made out of sodium bicarbonate precious stones which tenderly shed skin when utilized as a purifying clean. Simply blend a couple of teaspoons of baking soda with enough water to shape a thick glue at that point rub into the skin where scars are available. Once connected, you should leave the blend on for a moment or two. This will enable the pop to rinse pores and help counteract additionally imperfections. Following two or three minutes, wash your face with warm water and apply a decent regular lotion
3. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is at the highest priority on the rundown with regards to regular lotions with mending properties.
Scoop about a fourth of a teaspoon of natural virgin coconut oil into the palm of your hand and let it dissolve as it comes up to body temperature. With your fingertips, knead oil straightforwardly onto scarred skin and let it absorb.
4. Vitamin E
Most likely the least demanding approach to utilize vitamin E for recuperating scars is to just cut the finish of a gel case and press the substance onto at the tip of your finger. Apply the oil specifically to a scarred skin or blend it into your every day cream to help recuperate skin break out and pimple scars quicker.
So these were the tips on How to remove pimples naturally and permanently & How to remove pimples marks.
NOTE: The Bio-oil which I mentioned in this article is not made to cure your pimples. This is only to hydrate your skin and provide oil to your face so that your oil glands do not produce an excess oil. My skin is super-super dry that is why I use this. Only 1-2 drops of oil are enough for your entire face.