Tired of looking through stores to locate the ideal homemade protein bars low carb? Presently you can make your own! Take these simple protein energy bar recipe after strides.
In this article of homemade protein bars low carb I will be covering:
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars
- Almond Fudge Protein Bars- No Bake
- Peanut butter energy bar recipe
- Healthy peanut butter oatmeal bars recipe
- Low-calorie granola bar recipe
- Keto protein bar recipe
These homemade protein bars low carb are quick and easy to make.
So let’s just dive right in to explore these protein energy bar recipe.
Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars
These are sweet, salty, delicate, and extremely nut-rich. They’re an awesome afternoon or evening snacks.
Ingredients to prepare this homemade protein bars low carb
- 3 oz (loading 5 c) soy crisps
- 6 tbsp (2 oz) soy protein powder
- 6 tbsp powdered peanut butter
- ½ c water
- 6 tbsp agave
- 2 tbsp peanuts, generally slashed
- 6 small-scale pretzel twists, chopped
- 2 tbsp peanut butter chips, cut down the middle
How to Prepare
- Softly coat an 8″- square baking container with nonstick cooking spray, and put aside.
- Include half of the soy crisps in a blender and blend nicely. Fill a big bowl and crush any huge pieces with your fingers. Repeat the same with the rest of the soy crisps. Add the soy protein powder to the bowl, and mix until uniformly distributed.
- Include the powdered peanut butter, water, and agave to a little pot. Cook over medium warmth, mixing continually with a spatula, for around 3 minutes until the point that it starts to bubble. Give it a chance to bubble for 15-20 seconds before pouring over the soy blend. Blend with the spatula until the point that the majority of the dry ingredients are joined.
- Empty the soy blend into the skillet, and deliberately push down. Altogether, sprinkle the peanuts, pretzels, and peanut butter chips over best, squeezing each down into the soy blend. Cut into 10 bars.
- Your protein energy bar recipe is ready to eat.
Almond Fudge Protein Bars- No Bake
- 1 container oats, ground into a flour
- 1/2 container fast oats
- 1/3 bowl vanilla protein powder (I utilized whey)
- 1/2 bowl firm rice oat
- 1/2 container almond spread (or nutty spread)
- 1/3 container nectar
- 1 tsp. vanilla concentrate
Discretionary: 2-3 Tbsp. chocolate chips for liquefying
How to Prepare
- Set up a 9×5 piece dish by splashing it with cooking shower. Put aside.
- In a medium-sized blending dish, join oat flour, speedy oats, protein powder, and firm rice grain. Blend until the point that all around joined and put aside.
- In a little dish over medium warmth, include almond spread and nectar, mixing until the point when the almond margarine is liquefied and completely joined with the nectar. Mix in vanilla concentrate.
- Expel from warm and fill the dry blend. Mix until the point when everything is completely consolidated.
- Fill arranged chunk dish. Utilizing a spatula or your hands, spread the blend equally in the skillet, pushing down firmly.
- Discretionary: put chocolate into a microwave safe bowl and nuke on high in 20 second interims, blending between each. At the point when chocolate is completely liquefied, shower over the highest point of the pressed blend utilizing a spoon.
- Place skillet into a refrigerator and permit to cool for about 30 minutes before cutting into bars.
Peanut butter energy bar recipe
- Glass characteristic style peanut butter
- 1 glass nectar
- 3 glasses dry uncooked antiquated cereal
How to prepare
- Join peanut butter and nectar in an expansive nonstick pot and warm up finished a low warmth until runny and blended.
- Blend in the cereal (and protein powder if utilizing).
- You would prefer not to cook it, simply warm it up enough to blend everything together pleasantly.
- Press into a 9×9-inch dish.
- Let cool, at that point cut into 16 measure up to bars.
- Wrap each bar in thwart and store in plastic sacks. – No compelling reason to refrigerate as the fixings are normal.
Healthy peanut butter oatmeal bars recipe
- 1/2 container (100g) pressed dark colored sugar
- 1 container (250g) velvety nutty spread (or stout)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla concentrate
- 1 container (127g) entire wheat flour
- Out-dated moved oats- 1 bowl (80g)
- 1 teaspoon preparing pop
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 bowl (120ml) drain (I utilized almond drain, however utilize whichever you lean toward)
- 1/2 container (90g) without dairy chocolate chips (or customary chocolate chips)
- Raisins (or whichever blend ins you’d like)- 1/2 bowl (70g)
How to prepare
- Preheat stove to 350F degrees. Line a 8×8 preparing dish with material paper or shower with nonstick splash. Put aside.
- With an electric or stand blender fitted with an oar connection, blend the dark colored sugar and nutty spread on medium speed until light in shading and soft, around 3 minutes. Blend in the vanilla, scratching down the sides as required.
- On medium speed, include the flour, oats, salt, and preparing pop. The batter will be thick and clumpy, however it will meet up. Gradually include the drain in a constant flow, blending until the point that a batter frames. Overlap in chocolate chips and raisins. Utilize your hands to ensure everything is joined, if necessary.
- When mixture is totally consolidated, squeeze it softly into the readied preparing dish. Prepare for around 17-20 minutes until the point when the bars are daintily brilliant and set. Permit to cool totally and cut into squares. I keep mine in the fridge in a secured compartment. Bars will be great saved to 2 weeks.
Low calorie granola bar recipe
- 2 1/2 mugs moved oats
- 3/4 bowl cut almonds
- 3/4 container raisins
- 2 tablespoons dark colored sugar
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 extensive egg whites
- 1 extensive entire egg
- 1/4 container unadulterated maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
How to prepare
Granulate the Oats
- Granulate a piece of the moved oats into a kind of oat flour by setting 1/2 measure of the moved oats in a blender or sustenance processor. Process on rapid for around 5 to 10 seconds, until the point that the oats take after a coarse flour.
- Put the oat flour aside until the point when the time has come to consolidate the majority of the fixings.
- Warmth the stove to 325 F.
Consolidate the Ingredients
- In a huge bowl, consolidate the rest of the 2 containers moved oats, the 1/2 glass mixed oat flour, the almonds, slashed raisins, darker sugar, wheat germ, and salt.
- In a little dish, consolidate the egg and the two isolated egg whites utilizing a fork to whisk the eggs daintily.
- Include the maple syrup and the vanilla to the egg blend and consolidate well.
- Empty the egg blend into the oat blend and utilize a fork to consolidate the blend until the point that the majority of the dry fixings are soaked.
Press the Mixture into a Baking Dish
- Coat a 10×8-inch preparing skillet with nonstick cooking shower. Spoon the oat blend into the dish.
- Utilize the back of a huge spoon or your fingers to press the blend solidly into the heating dish. Ensure that the blend is equally appropriated in the skillet.
Prepare the Mixture
- Place the preparing dish in the warmed broiler and heat for 25 minutes, or until the point that the edges of the granola bars start to dark colored softly.
- At the point when the granola bars are done preparing, expel from the broiler and permit to cool in the prospect 5 minutes.
- Turn out what is presently a heated patty onto a wire cooling rack, and enable it to cool totally.
- Utilizing a vast, sharp blade, cut the patty down the middle longwise. At that point cut every half into 6 strips, making an aggregate of 12 granola bars. Store any granola bars that won’t be served immediately in an impenetrable compartment for up to one week.
- Your homemade protein bars low carb is ready to serve.
Keto protein bar recipe
- 1 measure of nut margarine (almond or cashew are generally mainstream)
- 4 tbsps of coconut oil (softened)
- 2 scoops of vanilla protein
- 10-15 drops of vanilla stevia or 1 tsp of powdered stevia or priest organic product
- ½ tsp of pink salt
- 4 tbsps of sans sugar chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
How to prepare
- Mix together all fixings and press into a piece skillet or heating dish.
- Freeze until firm and cut into bars.
- Store in the cooler or cooler and appreciate when you need a tasty lift!
So these were the homemade protein bars low carb which you can cherish.
Have any other homemade protein bars low carb recipes to share?
Comment right here to let me know.
Meanwhile, you can also check 9 Healthy Evening Snacks which you can make in few minutes.